Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Francois et Mimi DCP0008 8-Cup Metal Rotating Ferris Wheel Cupcake and Dessert Stand Holder, Chrome Finish

Sometimes I get frustrated by the times I read reviews and they seem why off. I received this item from the amazon.com vine program and since we do a lot of cupcake baking, we’d thought this would be a good display. Everyone on Amazon seems to like it, but then I get an unhelpful vote. So I am sharing my review here. Happy New Year!

Francois et Mimi DCP0008 8-Cup Metal Rotating Ferris Wheel Cupcake and Dessert Stand Holder, Chrome Finish

My thoughts
Although, it is an adorable Ferris wheel stand that was easy to assemble, it does not hold cupcakes that would be simple to retrieve. My wife bakes cupcakes of all sizes; small medium and large, and none of them fit. One would have to make a mini cupcake but why? You could force a small one in but then would have to put the icing on after the fact. Even looking at the display photo, some of the cupcakes are not sitting properly. Cute idea but not worth the hassle.

Product Description
Elegant and fun, this cupcake holder is the perfect addition to parties. Made of food-safe, non-toxic iron with a chrome finish, this cupcake holder is built to last.

Disclosure: I received this product for review the amazon.com vine program. I received no compensation for my thoughts.


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails