Saturday, September 28, 2013

Candy Corn Oreos

Candy Corn Oreos Limited Edition


When I heard about the Limited Edition Candy Corn Oreo cookie last year, I searched every Target store in my area to no avail. So Halloween came and went and I didn’t get to try the cookie. This year, by chance, wasn’t even looking for them but there they were.

Now that I have tried them, I have to ask myself were they worth it? I like candy corn (not as much as when I was a kid), and when I opened the package of cookies, I got a very strong whiff of candy corn. My mouth began watering. But that dissipated quickly. As I bit into the first cookie, there was just a faint taste of candy corn. The cookie is nothing more than a sweet creamy cookie with colored cream and was nothing special.

Would I buy it again? No. Regular Oreo cookies are so much better. I would even buy the orange crème Halloween cookies before I would buy the candy corn cookies again. It could be worse, they could have made a pumpkin spice cookie!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails