Thursday, May 26, 2011

Post-it Super Sticky Removable Color Coding Labels, 2 x 4 Inches, Assorted Neon, 150 per Pack (2700-W)

Product Description
Post-it Super Sticky Removable Color-Coding Labels stick securely and remove cleanly. Color-coded organizing made easy. Write labels by hand or print with laser and inkjet printers. For use with popular software packages and templates.

My thoughts
Labels, stickies, any “Post It” item are right up my alley and these are perfect!! I really love these labels especially the colors. The paper isn’t extremely thin or flimsy. Great to use in our Canon printer. The color is on both sides of the label. I also love the fact that they are removable and don’t lose the “sticky” backing or leave a sticky residue behind. I would like to see this product available in address labels. Perhaps assorted packs and single color packs.

Disclosure: I received this product for review through the amazon.com Vine program. I received no compensation for my thoughts.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails