Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sick City by Tony O'Neill

Book Description
Meet Jeffrey and Randal, two desperate junkies and your guides on this top-to-bottom fun-house tour of Hollywood's underbelly. From infamous crime scenes to celebrity treatment centers, Sick City is an outrageous page-turning adventure set in the sun-bleached wilds of LA.

My thoughts
Okay, Sick City is sick; in a good way. Trying to watch as these two junkies Jeffrey and Randal try and survive in Hollywood is an amusement ride all onto itself. I enjoyed reading this book and seeing a world that I couldn’t even imagine. Kudos to author Tony O’Neill for giving an extreme insight to the world of the wild and underbelly of the Hollywood drug scene.


Disclosure: I received this book for review from the publisher. I received no compensation for my thoughts.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails