Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Innocent by Scott Turow

Book Description
The sequel to the genre-defining, landmark bestseller Presumed Innocent, INNOCENT continues the story of Rusty Sabich and Tommy Molto who are, once again, twenty years later, pitted against each other in a riveting psychological match after the mysterious death of Rusty's wife.

My thoughts
Rusty Sabich is back and is again arrested for murder; this time for his wife. Twenty years has passed and since Presumed Innocent and Tommy Molto still has it out for Rusty and does not want to see him slip though his fingers once again. I thought Innocent is a well-written courtroom drama that had me thinking what really happened and what will be revealed. Although, I surmised some of it, I was taken aback by the reasons. This new one from Scott Turow kept me enthralled until the end.


Note: This book was borrowed from my local library.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails